Friday 15 May 2009

Introduction to me!

Hello all, this is my new blog page. I don't know where to start really....

I have finished all my university work and i am presently putting up the degree show, then taking my work to the D&AD New Blood Show. I have just registered and 'My Pitch' has been uploaded onto the D&AD website! Try and find my picture and check out my pitch at http://newblood.dandad.org/

In the mean time I am working as a free lance designer to get some extra pieces for my portfolio and continue to work with real clients as it was such a brilliant experience in one of my last university projects called 'External Brief'. I worked with a client from my home town, Wolverhampton, who is setting up a business, 'The Green Man' producing and selling bio-diesel. Last week I pitched my creative solution to him and he absolutely loved it. This is what he emailed me


"Dear Vishal,

I am writing to thank you for the fantastic work you have done in making The Green Man Company (UK) Ltd live and breath. Having seen the final branding and marketing campaigns on Friday I can truly say that you have brought it to life.

As I said at the start of the process.

'' I know what I want to say but I cannot see how to say it''

But after Friday I can see how to say it. It is very clear that you really understood myself and the business. Your designs are innovative, clean and environmentally aware. The logo is perfect and can be used for all types of business not just the ones we talked about.

Thank you again.

I look forward to working with you on other projects.
Regards,

Ben"


This has inspired me to work as a free lance designer/brand consultant and I am in the search for some work.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment